When you invest in Porter County CASA, your gift directly affects the lives of the most vulnerable children in our community. Every gift to Porter County CASA, no matter the size, helps provide for the recruitment, training, and ongoing formation and support of court appointed special advocates. CASA volunteer advocacy directly and positively impacts the life trajectory of abused and neglected children we serve.
GIVE BY MAIL: Porter County CASA, c/o Family & Youth Services Bureau, 253 W. Lincolnway, Valparaiso IN 46383
Please make checks payable to FYSB with “CASA” noted in the memo.
CONTACT US to learn more about:
- Providing an in-kind service/gift.
- Planned Giving through 401ks, Life Insurance, or Bequests
- Becoming a Partner
Other Ways to Help
Any contribution brings us a step closer to fulfilling our mission.
- Ask your employer about giving to CASA through payroll deduction or company matching.
- Invite CASA to your workplace to present volunteer opportunities.
- Highlight CASA in your company newsletter or through your social media channels.
- Host a CASA information presentation at your business or home.
- Like & Share us on Facebook at Porter County CASA.
- Spread the word. Together we can continue to change lives.